Holroyd Gardens was originally the historical site of Goodlet and Smith Brickpit. It incorporates some of the remains of the brick pit including heritage brickwork kilns and associated buildings.
It is a great place for live. BBQ, parks and ponds, everything you could think of, This place has all. Safety neighbourhood and peaceful living environment with low maintenance for you.
Open plan living with a spacious kitchen, combined a good size north facing balcony, will appeal to both the owner occupier and investor alike.
* Spacious living area
* Third floor with security intercom and lift access
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 bathrooms
* Master features walk-in robe, ensuite, balcony access
* Gas kitchen with granite benches
* One secure underground parking
* Air-conditioned living
Walk distance to Merrylands Stockland Mall, Holroyd Garden park, Merrylands Train Station, St Margaret Mary's primary school; 5 minutes driving to Parramatta CBD and easy access to M4 motorway.
Contact: Chris: 0421 729 525