All the right boxes have been ticked, this nearly brand new property would certainly impress with its perfect combination of stylish living and superb location. It delivers wonderful lifestyle enjoyment for modern families. Play ground is front of your door step.
A convenient location with all of Marsden Park, Colebee and Schofields' great amenities only moments away, including public transport ( mins away to existing Schofields train station and brand new North West Metro Cudgegong station) , Schools, shopping centres, business parks, reserves, playgrounds and golf club and so on, which makes this property ideal for families.
Distinguished by generous proportions and tiled floors, the bright and spacious floor plan comprises wide entrance hall, introduces an inviting formal lounge, a sensational gourmet kitchen boasting European appliances and stone benches, and an adjoining dining area with family leisure room which flows out on to an open and private outdoor living. Study is massive, which is located upstairs, and it could be used as living room if preferred
Upstairs the fabulous master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe room is complemented by other four further great size bedrooms with built-in robes, and a second bathroom.
This impressive home also features ducted heating and cooling, a powder-room, laundry, water tank and internal access to remote double garage.
* 5 bedrooms + 1 study area + 3 internal living spaces + great external living space + remote double garage with massive driveway (could park 3 vehicles).
* Great land size 457 m2.
* Golf field view from back of the house; Play ground is on your door step.
* Great location with short distance of the train stations, schools, village shopping, green parks and the cafes and restaurants.
* 3 mins away from Marsden Park Business Park and 5 - 7 mins away from Schofields station.
* Open, flat backyard
* Massive lounge area with polished floor tiles.
* Morden kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Big Second living area on upstairs.
Contact Charles on 0430 208 535 for detail.