Massive backyard. Current market value of this land itself is worth around $620k. Contact Chris on 0421 729 525 for detail.
All the right boxes have been ticked, this nearly brand new property would certainly impress with its perfect combination of stylish living and superb location. It has great land size, massive backyard for the kids. It delivers wonderful lifestyle enjoyment for modern families.
A convenient location with all of Schofields' great amenities only moments away, including public transport ( mins away to existing Schofields train station and brand new North West Metro Cudgegong station) , Schools, shopping centres, business parks, reserves and playgrounds and so on, which makes this property ideal for owner occupiers, upsizers and investors alike.
Distinguished by generous proportions and timber floors, the bright and spacious floorplan comprises wide entrance hall, introduces an inviting formal lounge/dining room, a sensational gourmet kitchen boasting European appliances and stone benches, and an adjoining dining area with family leisure room which flows out on to an open and private outdoor living.
Upstairs the fabulous master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe is complemented by three further bedrooms with built-in robes, and a second bathroom.
This impressive home also features ducted heating and cooling air-condition, a powder-room, laundry, water tank and internal access to remote double garage.
* Great land size, Massive backyard, Current market value of this land itself is worth around $ 650,000.
* Great location with short distance of the train stations, schools, village shopping, green parks and the cafes and restaurants.
* 15 mins away from Norwest Business Park and 30mins away from Parramatta CBD.
* Open, flat backyard
* Four bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and spacious ensuite with single vanity and shower.
* Massive lounge area with morden polished glass tiles.
* Morden kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Big Second living area with access to undercover outdoor living area
Contact Chris: 0421 729 525